About the Summer Institute on Leadership and Public Service
The Summer Institute on Leadership and Public Service is a three-week program dedicated to teaching leadership skills through a number of classroom and hands-on settings, including a leadership curriculum, internships, and problem-solving exercises, all the while focusing on a specific theme especially relevant to the greater Richmond community.
The Summer Institute for 2018 will continue its focus on Social Justice. The Institute will partner with various non-profit, for profit, and government organizations in the Richmond metropolitan area.
The Summer Institute on Leadership and Public Service will take place on the campus of St. Christopher’s School from June 20-July 3. Each student who successfully completes the program will receive a stipend.
How to Apply
- Interest Forms for the 2018 program are available to rising high school seniors (entering their senior year in the Fall of 2018) beginning March 13, 2018
- Prospective students for the 2018 program should submit completed Interest Forms no later than April 4, 2018.
- An Open House will be held during the spring. More information will be sent once the Interest Form is submitted.
- Interviews will be conducted during the required Open House.
- Students will be notified of acceptance by April 27.
For more information contact Christie Wilson, Director of the Summer Institute, at 804-282-3185 or by email at email@example.com