Dear St. Christopher’s Parents:
Winter Wonderland, a holiday Parents Association fundraiser, is back this year and scheduled for Saturday, December 8, 2018. This fun holiday event includes a family Pancake Breakfast with Santa, the kids only Fawn Shop, a wonderful display of Gingerbread Houses made by our very own students and families and the always popular homemade Brunswick Stew made by a certified stew master from Brunswick County, VA.
In addition to all of the fun day of events we are also introducing three NEW Holiday Sale Items: These items must be pre-ordered by Wednesday, November 7. Lower School items will be delivered to the classroom on Friday, December 7. Middle and Upper School parents can pick up their items on Saturday, December 8 from 9:00am - 2:00pm in the dining hall or anytime the following week in the Special Events Office.
- Children’s Tea Towels: These, always popular, 100% cotton tea towels are printed with personalized drawings of each of our Lower School Saints. Each grade will have its own tea towel. Towels are white, with black print and a red Fleur de Lis in the center with the year, grade level and name of the school.
- Adult & Children Aprons: Show your Saints spirit while cooking during the holidays! New this year matching adultand children’s black aprons, embroidered with a red Fleur de Lis! Makes a fantastic gift for your favorite Saint!
- Cutting Board: This clear, glass cutting board makes a perfect gift and is sure to be cherished for years to come. The red Fleur de Lis is etched into the glass so it will not fade over time. It looks great and can be used for a serving tray, a trivet and even a kitchen accent. Another great holiday gift for your Saint. (size: 11” x 8” x 3/16”)
Place your orders online at www.saintspa.com/winter-wonderland or mail in the attached Holiday Sales Order Form with your payment by November 7 to: Winter Wonderland / 711 St. Christopher’s Road / Richmond, VA 23226. Lower School orders will be delivered to the classroom on Friday, December 7, Middle and Upper School parents can pick up their orders in Ryan Dining Hall Saturday, December 8 from 9 AM - 6 PM or anytime the following week in the Special Events Office.ADDITIONAL EVENT INFORMATION:
- Pancake Breakfast: This annual pancake breakfast located Ryan Dining Hall with Santa is fun for the whole family! Two seatings (8:30am & 9:30am) will be offered, and reservations are strongly encouraged.
- Fawn Shop: After the breakfast, children can shop in our kids-only Fawn Shop in 2010 Café. These young shoppers will be assisted by “Santa’s elves” while shopping for fun, inexpensive gifts for the entire family, including the dog! Gifts will be pre-wrapped and tagged, so only your little shopper will know what’s inside.
- Brunswick Stew: Always a popular item at Winter Wonderland! This authentic stew is prepared onsite at St. Christopher’s by a certified Stew Master from Brunswick County, Virginia.
- Gingerbread Village: Consisting of gingerbread houses that we hope you will make with your child to display. Judges will honor every entry with an award and a prize.