About the Summer Institute on Leadership and Public Service
The Summer Institute on Leadership and Public Service is a three-week program dedicated to teaching leadership skills through a number of classroom and hands-on settings, including a leadership curriculum, internships, and problem-solving exercises, all the while focusing on a specific theme especially relevant to the greater Richmond community.
The Summer Institute for 2018 will continue its focus on Social Justice. The Institute will partner with various non-profit, for-profit, and government organizations in the Richmond metropolitan area.
The Summer Institute on Leadership and Public Service will take place on the campus of St. Christopher’s School from June 20-July 3. Each student who successfully completes the program will receive a stipend.
How to Apply
- Interest Forms for the 2018 program are available to rising high school seniors (entering their senior year in the Fall of 2018) beginning March 22, 2018
- Prospective students for the 2018 program should submit completed Interest Forms no later than April 13, 2018.
- An Open House will be held during the spring. More information will be sent once the Interest Form is submitted.
- Interviews will be conducted during the required Open House.
- Students will be notified of acceptance by May 1, 2018.
For more information contact Christie Wilson, Director of the Summer Institute, at 804-282-3185 or by email at email@example.com